Maddie is well-versed in a variety of canine nutrition topics ranging from basic pet food knowledge to addressing health issues using food.
Common consultation subjects include:
– How to easily boost your dog’s bowl
– What to look for in a dog food / how to choose the right food for your dog
– How to correctly feed a raw diet
– Using food to treat chronic skin issues, yeast overgrowth and GI issues or sensitivities
Each session is custom built based on the specific needs and interests of the client. For this reason, we ask that you provide a brief description of what you’re looking to address and we will get back to you with a recommended consultation plan.
Canine Nutrition Services
30-Minute Zoom Consultation – $85
If you have a healthy dog and are looking for better options.
- Review of your dog’s current food and making improvements taking into consideration budget, feeding preferences, and any known food sensitivities.
- Transitioning to a commercial raw diet.
- “Building A Better Bowl” using fresh food in the existing dog food.
1-Hour Zoom Consultation – $150
Follow 30-Minute Zooms to this service – $60
- For dogs with chronic health issues or food sensitivities.
- The discussion will go beyond food recommendations taking into consideration how nutrition affects the dogs’ overall health and wellness. Taking into consideration possible environmental causes.
- Includes 3 follow up emails for check-ins and dietary adjustments.
A Nutrition Consultation will need to be submitted (in-progress). While we get a form put together, please send an email with your dog’s suspected food/allergy issue and any other information that you feel may be related to firstname.lastname@example.org titled Canine Nutrition Consulation.
*Maddie is not a licensed nutritionist or veterinarian but she has studied canine nutrition for 10 years and relies on notable veterinarians in the space for training, knowledge, and information. She has helped several dog owners with great success.